Join us for our Annual General Meeting on May 16, 2018 from 6:00 – 7:30 p.m. at the Whitehorse Public Library.
We are very pleased to host Fiona Azizaj as our speaker at our AGM this year. Fiona is a former refugee from Kosovo and will speak about her family’s experience escaping the Kosovo war in the ’90s and starting a new life in the Yukon in 2003.
We will also:
- Present a detailed financial statement, in accordance with our commitment to transparency for our supporters;
- Provide an update on the work we have done during the past year;
- Explain our plans for the year ahead;
- Elect the Board of Directors (New members are welcome to join the board);
- Recruit volunteers to continue the work of the different working committees at Yukon Cares; and
- Get together and celebrate another year!
All are welcome to attend as we discuss accomplishments and initiatives as well as what’s to come for the following months of 2018.
Mark your calendars!